William McBride, is the Director of Corporate Compliance for Coldchain Technology Services, BS in Biology from Frostburg State and a Master of Science in Quality Assurance (MSQA) Degree from California State University
- Implemented GMP quality assurance system at one of the nation’s largest biological specimen repositories. Managed over 12 million samples, over 600 individual pieces of refrigeration equipment, over 800 recording instruments, and 6 separate facilities.
- Initiated the first sponsor managed inventory facility for the National Pharmaceutical Stockpile (now Strategic National Stockpile)
- Co-founder of LabPro; a quality assurance consulting and temperature monitoring solutions supplier. Developed initial quality system for the Strategic National Stockpile, Massachusetts Veterans Epidemiology Research and Information Center, Panther II Transportation, and Logistics Health, Inc.
- Manager of Compliance and Program Evaluation at Logistics Health, Inc. Headed up quality assurance unit for the Environmental Witness System (EWS), a temperature monitoring platform that was designed to be a call-center solution.
- Facility Operations Manager (Metro-Logics) for 350,000 sq. ft. pharmaceutical logistics warehouse holding over 38,000 room temperature pallets and 5,000 refrigerated pallets. Facility housed materiel in the Strategic National Stockpile.
- Responded to national and international emergencies: 2009 Spring and Fall H1N1 response, Japan earthquake response, Haiti earthquake response. All 67 project areas were shipped to during H1N1 response.
- Passed audits for the storage of investigational new vaccines related to the possibility of biological warfare.
- Maintained over 99% accuracy rate for all years working on project.
- Managed a surge staff of over 120 employees for emergency response.
Director of Corporate Compliance at Coldchain Technology Services. Obtained verified accredited wholesale distributor status through the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy