Stop paying to ship the additional heavy Gel-Paks needed to make up for an inefficient and disposable "one-and-done" foam shipper that will end up in the trash. If you ship more than a few times a week and your payload needs are regular, then the closed loop system may present a sustainable and cost effective shipping process for you
- Shipment Leg #1: Customer Facility ships parcel shippers containing their product to Sites (Client Facility/Customer Warehouse).
- Shipment Leg #2: Client Facility or Customer Warehouse receives the product and uses return labels on the parcel shippers to send boxes back to Coldchain Technology Services - CTS Facility for reclamation.
- Shipment Leg #3: CTS ships parcel shippers for reuse to Client Facility.
Integrated for comprehensive material management.
- High performance environmental control system (Shipper)
- Most advanced thermal management technology available
- Verified performance studies & packout protocols
- Critical components reclaimed for re-use
- Reclamation SHIP2Q - Safe Hygienic Irradiation Performance Process & Qualification
- Ensures components performance to original manufacturer specifications
- Detailed inspection & record of performance profile assessment
- Cleaning/Decontamination UV sanitization destroys viability of DNA/RNA based organisms
- Inventory control, accountability, & uniformity of logistics model
- Web based part 11 compliant inventory management for 100% visibility
- Provides analytics and business intelligence key to process improvement